Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MISERABLE...

Assalamualaikum & Greetings my Brothers and Sister,

Have you ever experience a sudden feeling of lonely, trap, dispairing or dejected in your life? This sudden feeling makes you feel restless and miserable, no mood to do anything including eating... Why ya this happen?

Some people said feeling miserable is a classless condition..WHY? because everbody whether they are rich or poor they gonna come across this feeling at any point in their life..!!!

But why must we have this feeling?? because we are so comfortable with what we have right now. We feel secure with the surrouding. We know that if we in trouble, we have freinds and relatives around to help, we know that when we are in the office, we have freinds and colleagues to cheer us up, or when we at home, we know we have our parents, husbands, wifes and kids to light up our life..!!! HOWEVER WE FORGOT ONE THING..!!! they won't be there forever and ever for us..!!!

Frankly speaking today, my mood is out of nowhere, feeling lost in my own world..Suddenlly I realized, I miss my freinds, my colleagues sooo much..!!! Oya, Azie, Sue, Kak Liza, Isratun, Yam, Acik, Has, Aida, Nourul, Kak Imah, Kak Mijat, Kak Nah, Nurul, Siti and etc... you guys are always there when I'm in need..!!!

TODAY..nobody is here to help me finding the variables for my PhD research..I'm all alone..!!! What Kak Hasni told me before is true..!!! Doing PhD is not only about doing research but also a time clean your soul with ibadah and to get closer to AL Mighty Allah..!!!

So here just wanna shares some of the memorable gifts from my lovely freinds...

This one is from Sue, books dvider and stationery case plus lovely paper bag and cute card..!!! Even though the divider is for books, but who cares right..hehehhee...I just used it as decorations. Before this I already have the divider with the shape of ducks, Giraffe, elephant and now is bear..!!! Like sooo much...THANKS SUE..muuaahhhss..!!! :)


This one is from my adik ipar yang tak akan jadi-jadi..hehehehe. A lovely colour of cloths (my favourite colour) which I have already sent for tailor and a islamioc diary planner. I took this diary planner everywhere I go so that you always close to my heart..:)) Thanks Oya...muuuaaahhhsss...!!! :)


This one is from Yam, a usb port with the shape of spider. Very unique..!!! The best thing about this port is in GREEN..!!! I suits my notebook, my mouse and my headphone..!!! So whenever I used it, I feel a bit proud aka 'perasan' hehehehhee..!!! Feel like everybody is watching and say Wow..!! everything is green..!!! :D Thanks Yam..love it so much..!!! :)


This one is from Kay..its cool..!!! Whenever I feel bored, I will light up the lights and watch it change the colours..It really helps in relaxing..!!! Thanks Kay for the lovely gift..!!!


This one from Azie. Books are always my favourite..!!! Already finished reading quite sometime ago but still until today I keep repeating it because some of the words in the book are soo meaningful and very touchy..!! Thank Azie for the book..love it so much tambah-tambah ada gambar nabila and nukman...:)

For others... thanks a lot for helping me and what I can give you guys as a gift right now is a "Kasih Sayang" and "DOA"...!!! All the best and remember we will not be there forever, so don't afraid to change...!!!

ALLAH IS GREAT..!!!

1 comment:

isratun said...

Assalamualaikum... ala cian nyer cik zah kita... mai lah sini kerap... leh chat dan jln-2 lunch sama-sama.... miss u too....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...