Thursday, January 13, 2011

NEW IMPROVEMENT...!!!

Assalamualaikum dan Howdy my brothers and sisters....!!


Have you ever heard of this word "TRANCHE" It is a French words...How do you prounce it?...
It is pronounce as TRAN  SHE' ....
Next question : What does tranche means? 
Tranche is a finance vocabulary used to describe a portion or level given in a same transactions.
  For example : The company has sold four tranche of company's bond. The sentence means the company has sold 4 parts or portion of company's bond....!!!


Today's lesson....don't be afraid to share your knowledge with others...the more you share, the more you gain....I'm only sharing with all you one vocabulary but I'm sure after this I'm gonna get more new bombastic words....:)        ALLAH IS GREAT..!!!


Wassalam...n Take care my brothers and sister...!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...