Friday, December 31, 2010

TRIP TO LIBRARY...

Let's us be friend with LIBRARY..!!!! My first trip to library was on 16t December 2010. The trip starts at 9.00am (impressed of myself..!!!) and ended at 1.00pm...wow..!!! what a long hour..!!! 

In USM main campus, there are two main libraries - Hamzah Sendut 1 and Hamzah Sendut 2.  Hamzah Sendut is located somewhere near the main hall ... (sorry I've  forgotten the name).  This library mainly focus on science and technical knowledge and for Hamzah Sendut 2 which is located opposite the management school (SOM) cater more on management, arts and social sciences knowledge....

The unique part about USM library is that, the library not only provides the reference materials but also conduct a workshop on how to become a researcher...!!!  Interesting rite..!! However this workshop is only held in Hamzah Sendut 1.  The workshop is based on FIFO basis.

 Ok...now back to my first day experience trip to llibrary....wow..!!! Theres a lot of changes from my first time visit...I went straight to level 3 CLIMBING UP THE STAIRS...if everyday up and down like this for sure in three years time nobody could recognise me anymore...hehehe..!!!  Level 3 is specifially for management and accounting section.  There 6 computers for googling online database, study tables, discussion tables and a set of sofa.  Each study tables or discussion tables have a plug point so that it is for us to plug in our notebook.  There are nobody there except for me and for the first one hour I manage to READ one educational journal and for the rest of the hour I ...ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz......!!!!! (can't help it.. I blame the room..hehehehe!!!)  

 My second day trip to library was on 17 December 2010..... It is slighty better than the first day..Why??....because I didn't sleep at all but I end up READING Nora Roberts....!!!  I went back at 2.00pm.

My third trip to the library was on 21 December 2010.  This time I went in the everning after the Coloqium.  this time I manage to read ONLY an educational journals...Wow again..!!!

My point here is, it is okay if you do stupid things or behave like an idiot in the process of tunning yourself to suit in the next dimension...However this behaviour or action must have its limit...or else you are an IDIOT..!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...